Accord Mortgages is re-introducing a selection of 90% LTV products into its core range.
Launching on Wednesday 18th November, in addition to home purchase products for both first-time buyers and home movers, for the first time since the start of the pandemic the range will also include remortgage products.
Following a series of limited releases, the intermediary lender is now in a position to introduce eight new 90% LTV products including a selection of two and five year products to all purchase and now remortgage customers on a more consistent basis.
All products come with a free valuation, plus paid legal fees for remortgages. Examples include:
- A two-year fixed rate at 3.69% at 90% LTV with £995 product fee. Available for either house purchase or remortgage
- A five-year fixed rate at 3.79% at 90% LTV with £995 product fee. Available for either house purchase or remortgage
In addition, selected rates and product fees have been reduced across Accord’s range available up to 85% LTV and end dates of all products have been extended to April. Changes include:
- For house purchase, a two-year fixed rate at 2.07% (was 2.18%) at 75% LTV with £495 (was £995) product fee, £500 cash back and free valuation
- For house purchase, a two-year fixed rate at 3.19% (was 3.25%) at 85% LTV with £495 (was £995) product fee, £500 cash back and free valuation
- For remortgage, a five-year fixed rate at 1.95% (was 2.08%) at 75% LTV with £495 (was £995) product fee, £250 cash back, paid legal fees and free valuation
Jeremy Duncombe, director of intermediary distribution at Accord Mortgages, said: “The steps we have taken over the last few months have enabled us to manage volumes whilst maintaining service levels. We are therefore able to provide these popular products as part of our core range with options for both home purchase and remortgage which are accessible to as many borrowers as possible.
“We will continue to monitor service levels but are confident that the criteria changes and increased resource, combined with the support we have received from brokers, have all helped increase our capacity meaning we can offer 90% LTV products for the foreseeable.
“We remain committed to supporting the housing market and hope that as we go into 2021 more lenders will join us to ensure that advisers have as broad a range of products to offer their clients as possible.”