Keeping our customers at the heart of what we do means that we’re always looking for ways to ensure our products meet current customer needs and that doing business with us is simple, smooth and efficient.
From 23 August we’re making some changes and improvements to our protection products and online service notifications.
Rental GIOs for Life Insurance+ and Critical Illness+.
We’re improving the built-in flexibility of our Life Change Benefit option across our Life Insurance+ and Critical Illness+ products to ensure that both tenants and those with mortgages can increase their benefit when their monthly rent or mortgage payments increase.
This great new feature means customers can now easily increase their cover without the need for further underwriting, if:
- There is an increase in rental payments imposed by the landlord
- There is an increase in rental payments due to a move to another rented property
- There is a move from rented to mortgaged accomoodation
These changes only apply to Life Insurance+ and Critical Illness+ policies out from 23 August 2020. It’s worth remembering that the policy must be on standard terms and have been on risk for 6 months before the Life Change Benefit option can be used.
Automated GPR & IGPR Chasers & Tracking Notifications.
Keeping our protection pipeline on track is vital to ensuring your protection business goes on risk as soon as possible and your customers get the cover they need.
A big part of this is the GP report process (GPR & IGPR). In particular, the time and effort involved in requesting & chasing up these reports to ensure your clients’ applications can be underwritten and a decision provided.
Following adviser insight and feedback we will be chasing outstanding GP reports more regularly and updating you via push notifications or tracking.
- Updates on the status of the IGPR will be issued every 5 days via push notification and ALPS tracking to reflect the most recent chase activity.
- Where paper GPRs have been issued, we will issue weekly updates via push notifications and ALPS tracking to reflect the most recent chase activity.
- We can also action ad-hoc chasers at any point in time if required and confirmation of this will be issued directly to you again via push notification and ALPS tracking.