What a difference a week makes, a lot of positive changes are happening within the market which is great news for you and your clients.
I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you about Family Building Societies USP’s and products. As always, if you have any questions/queries/cases on your desk, please do not hesitate to get in touch and I will be happy to assist.
Please remember that we do not Credit SCORE, this means we don’t rely on a computer to tell us whether we should or shouldn’t lend to your customer. We use Equifax for our credit searches. I am also happy to look at your clients credit report if you provide it to me if you have any concerns before submitting a case.
- Up to age 95 at the end of the term for a residential C&I mortgage. (multiple retirement incomes considered)
- Up to 4 applicants on a mortgage, multiple incomes considered.
- JMSO available to parents and children.
- Interest Only
Up to 75% LTV with Repayment Vehicle
Up to 70% LTV with Sale and downsize (subject to sense check)
No min income requirement
- 95% LTV* Family Mortgage
- Self Employed – Salary and Share of Profit Considered
- Rental Income Considered
- Up to age 89 at application considered
- No min income requirement
- No background portfolio stress
- No limit to background portfolio with other lenders
- BTL offset Available
- LTD Company with 8 directors
- ExPATs allowed in over 40 countries. (including Europe!!)
If you would like to know more about this, or any of our other policy areas I am happy to arrange a call or zoom meeting to go through these. Let me know if this would be useful and I will get this in the diary at a time convenient to you
Business Development Manager