From Friday 20 May, TSB has made the following changes to their Residential and Buy to Let product ranges:
- 5 Year Fixed First Time Buyer and House Purchase, 75-90% LTV, £995 fee, increased by up to 35%
- 5 Year Fixed First Time Buyer and House Purchase New Build, 80-90% LTV, £995 fee, increased by up to 35%
Buy to Let
- 2 Year Tracker £995 fee products re-introduced
- 2 Year Fixed £0 fee products re-introduced
- 2 and 5 Year Fixed £995 fee products re-introduced
- End dates for House Purchase and Remortgage products extended by 3 months
- LTV bands simplified to 0-60%, 60-75% and 75-80%
TSB launches new products across its range. These new products include new Buy to Let rates, available to first-time landlords, who are current or previous homeowners, and customers re-mortgaging. Their Buy to Let products are now available up to 80% LTV, helping applicants with smaller deposits borrow well.
Brokers will be informed of product withdrawals at 10am on Thursday 19 May, and asked to submit applications before 8pm on Thursday 19 May, as they won’t be available after this time.