We have reviewed our mortgage rates to ensure we continue to lend and operate responsibly and will be increasing our interest rates across all our products (50+, RIO and Holiday Let) by an average of 0.60% with effect from 5pm on the 30th May.
- Rates are rising from 5pm on 30th May 2022
- Rates will rise by an average of 0.60% across all products
- DIPs must be submitted by 5pm on 25th May (tomorrow)
- To secure current rates full applications must be submitted by 5pm on the 30th May
- To view our full list of current products & rates please click here.
We appreciate the challenge you face at this time with a number of lenders withdrawing and increasing their interest rates. We hope by giving you as much notice as we can, you’ll have time to prepare your clients.