‘Lunch & learn’ session – Award-winning IP provider, LV, have launched two new products:
Mortgage and rent cover and executive income protection
Join business development manager Adam Davison (stepping in last minute in place of Mark Titcombe) as he talks about these specially designed new products.
You’ll find out all about their outgoings-based protection solution to protect your clients’ monthly mortgage or rental payments.
You’ll understand how this new product can help you protect more clients where traditional income protection wouldn’t always be suitable.
And Adam will explain what makes mortgage and rent cover different:
- No financial underwriting required
- No proof of income or hours worked needed. You’ll only need to validate that the amount of cover isn’t more than their mortgage or rental payment by obtaining documentary evidence (such as mortgage offer or rental agreement).
- Certainty at point of claim
- The Mortgage and Rent Guarantee means LV will pay the full chosen amount of cover throughout the claim when your client is unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Affordable cover with valuable benefits
- Through LV= Doctor Services and Member Care Line LV can provide quick, convenient access to a range of everyday emotional and practical support services.
All that, and a new executive income protection too!
Executive IP can:
- Protect smaller businesses when an employee can’t work.
- Help provide business owners and their people with financial security and valuable everyday support through their added value services.
- Help cover the cost of providing sick pay to employees for smaller businesses.
And you’ll learn why should you consider LV= Executive Income Protection for your business clients.
- May provide tax efficiencies
- Executive Income Protection is usually classed as a tax-deductible expense for the employer and it can be more tax efficient than personal income protection for the employee.*
- Has a high maximum benefit
- Covers 80% of the insured person’s combined earnings, up to a maximum cover amount of £300,000 a year. The policy can also cover employer pension scheme and National Insurance Contributions.
- Includes valuable everyday benefits
*Based on LVs understanding of current legislation and HMRC practice, which can change in the future. Correct as of July 2021.
Protection ‘lunch & learn’ – you bring your sandwiches; we’ll bring the lesson!
Please register here.
After registering you’ll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training session.
Love Lunch & Learn? Sign up for Q3 sessions here.