At this time of year I love playing Christmas songs to get me into the festive spirit.
As my favourite tune seems to change every year, I’ve put together a top 10 of my best-loved classics which I’ll have on repeat until the big day. Whilst I was compiling my playlist, I started thinking about another top 10 – 10 ways in which Precise Mortgages provides solutions for you and your buy to let customers.
So let’s start the countdown of solutions to help unwrap the perfect product for your customers this Christmas and into the New Year.
10. In at number 10 are our online calculators which you can find here. They’re ideal for finding out what options are available to get your customer the loans size they want.
9. At 9 is the perfect Christmas gift – criteria to help your landlord customers with a less than perfect credit profile. Search our online criteria guide to find out how we could help those with small amounts of current and historic adverse.
8. At number 8 is Thinking Outside the Blog, our weekly blog jam-packed with tips to get your cases processed efficiently, the latest industry developments and news from around the market. Visit our blog archive here.
7. New in at number 7 is the relaunch of our popular Refurbishment Buy to Let offering. Read our complete guide which demonstrates how it could help your customers maximise rental yields by refurbishing a property before letting it out, whilst working on the afterworks valuation figure.
6. Keeping things cosy this season are our Limited Edition Winter Warmers featuring flat fees which could be ideal for larger loan sizes and reduced rates for limited company landlords. Take a look at the product guide to find out why they could be the perfect solution for your customers.
5. Halfway through our Christmas countdown are our handy ‘right first time’ checklists which you can download today, designed to keep you off the naughty list by helping you get your documentation right first time, every time.
4. At number 4 is our simple portfolio proposition. Our straightforward forms help you quickly capture the information we need and we’ll key in the data for you. Visit our website for more details about how we can help get your cases wrapped up for you.
3. At 3 is the way we accommodate many different ownership structures. Discover the ways we could help your customer develop their buy to let business this Christmas by downloading our criteria guide now – it’s got all the information you’ll need.
2. Near the top of the tree are our soft footprint DIPs. The process only takes a few minutes to complete and you’ll get an instant decision which is valid for 28 days. You can also print off an agreement in principle certificate to give to your customer. Click here to start the DIP process now.
1. And at number one are the wise men and women of our award-winning Sales Team. Wherever you’re based in the country, one of the team is never far away if you need some help or support. Visit our Sales Team page to find your nearest sales person.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the top ten ways Precise Mortgages can help you, speak with your local Business Development Manager or call our dedicated support service on 0800 116 4385.
Many thanks for all your continued support. I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a fantastic festive season and pass on my best wishes for 2021.