Redwood Bank are now entering the final month of the first quarter of 2022 and they want to take this opportunity to update you on some further positive changes to their lending criteria.
The main changes are:
- Their maximum loan size has increased to £8.5m.
- Their maximum exposure against any single asset is now £6.25m.
- They can lend up to 70% on commercial property – except pure retail.
- They can lend up to 70% for owner occupiers, subject to 145% EBITDA cover.
- They have relaxed their lending criteria in many sectors such as leisure & hospitality.
Please have a read through the attached revised Fact Sheet and please feel free to contact John or myself to discuss any of the above.
If you have any queries, please contact 07468 476604.