Bluestone Mortgages has cut rates across its entire product range with reductions of as much as 1.87%.
The lender, which specialises in complex borrowers, has repriced its residential, Help to Buy and buy-to-let products.
Some of the biggest reductions include:
- Residential term variable rate at 80% LTV cut by 1.87 percentage points from 6.97% to 5.1%
- Residential two-year fixed at 60% LTV cut by 0.44 percentage points from 3.89% to 3.45%
- Help to Buy five-year fixed at 60% LTV cut by 0.59 percentage points from 5.09% to 4.5%
- Buy-to-let two-year fixed at 60% LTV cut by 0.44 percentage points from 4.89% to 4.45%
- Help to Buy five-year fixed at 75% LTV cut by 1.14 percentage points from 6.59% to 5.45%
Bluestone sales and marketing director Reece Beddall says: “We remain committed to supporting the complex credit market throughout the pandemic and beyond, and we only expect it to grow as more people come out of lockdown with financial challenges.
“These rate cuts reinforce our commitment to our customers who have been disenfranchised from the mainstream mortgage market and will position us as one of the most competitive lenders in the specialist space at a time when we expect demand to increase.”
Credit: Leah Milner