Following the success of Molo’s Portfolio Buy to Let proposition in November 2021 they are pleased to announce a change to their criteria to now allow clients with larger portfolio’s to benefit from Molo’s competitive rates and criteria.
As of Thursday 3rd March 2022 clients with portfolio’s up to 20 mortgaged properties will be able to apply to Molo for lending!
Molo’s Buy to Let lending criteria for portfolio landlords.
- Maximum of 20 mortgages Buy to Lets across all applicants including the security.
- No limit to the number of unencumbered properties.
- Full BTL product range applied including 5-year-fixed rates.
- Available to individual and SPV borrowers.
Background portfolio criteria:
- Maximum background portfolio LTV of 80%.
- Background portfolio interest cover requirement is 100% stressed at 5.5%.
- Details of assets and liabilities, and cash flow required at underwriter’s discretion.
See how Molo can help you and your Internal Brokers and Staff and all Mortgages Club Members.