We are delighted to announce that we have revised our Self-Build product range, as part of our phased return to the mortgage market.
Our new product range is designed to support your clients to build their dream home, with products available for both traditional and eco-friendly Self-Builds. And that’s not all! To add further flexibility to our range of solutions, we are offering advanced payment products for the first time. We think it is important to provide solutions that support sustainable finance, with further discounts available for properties that meet our eco self-build criteria.
- Our products are available for Self-Build and custom build, including modern methods of construction
- Maximum 75% LTV of the completed value
- Interest only is permitted during the duration of the build only and the mortgage must be switched to capital and interest on final release of funds
- To qualify for an eco-friendly product, the build must have an anticipated EPC rating of A or B and at least one eco feature
- To qualify for an advanced payment product, a charge must be placed on a second property which has sufficient equity to cover the full loan amount including the contingency fund
- The product’s ERC will be waived should the borrower(s) select a Society retention product upon completion of the build
For full details of our lending criteria, please see our intermediary manual.
Our product range can be found below. For more details, please visit our products page.