‘Lunch & learn’ session – “Serious or multiple health conditions? It’s time to get real”
Back in December 2019 The Exeter surveyed 2,000 people across the UK, including more than a quarter with a serious medical condition. They found many lacked any financial protection at all.
No-one knew that just a few months later, the world would be thrown into chaos and that protection insurance, especially income protection, would be thrown into the spotlight in a way like no other before.
However, underinsurance in people with medical conditions remains a real problem in the UK.
And that’s where Real Life from The Exeter comes in.
In this lunch & learn session, Thomas Breedon, one of The Exeter’s account executives, will talk you through:
- The ‘An Unhealthy Situation’ research report highlighting the scale of underinsured people with health conditions
- Real Life – the life cover product designed for people with serious or multiple health conditions
- Trusts – done The Exeter way
- The Exeter’s quote and apply journey and features
- The services available to The Exeter life members through HealthWise, the members’ benefit app.
Protection ‘lunch & learn’ – you bring your sandwiches; we’ll bring the lesson!
Please register here.
After registering you’ll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training session.
Love Lunch & Learn? Sign up for Q3 sessions here.