Molo supports the continual growth of the HMO sector with our competitive rates. Highlights from our HMO product range include:
- 65% LTV 5-year fixed-rates starting at 3.20% for limited companies and HMOs
- 75% LTV 5-year fixed-rates starting at 3.40% for individuals, limited companies and HMOs
We recently made a change to our customer exposure criteria – a borrower can now have a maximum of 10 loans with Molo up to a maximum aggregate limit of £3,000,000.
What are Molo’s HMO lending requirements?
- Maximum LTV: 75%
- Minimum property value: £75,000 to £100,000
- Minimum level of experience: usually 12 months
- Maximum number of storeys: usually 4
- Maximum number of bedrooms: 6
- Maximum number of kitchens: 1
- Communal seating area required
- Student & Corporate lets permitted
- For remortgages, a licence must be in place if one is required
Borrowers will also need to meet Molo’s standard lending criteria.
Why recommend Molo?
We combine smart technology with top industry partners to offer you an easier process and a better overall experience.
- Fast: Customers get their Decision in Principle in minutes. Full application reviews can be processed in 24 hours.
- Clear: More transparency on customer cases during and after your application.
- Simple: Smart integrations with industry partners like Rightmove and Experian simplify our process.