Together are back in the market but with restricted distribution. You can now access Together again via the Connect placement team and will not have to use a third party or pay additional third party costs. A reminder of what Together do that we love so much is:
Personal finance products (Residential, ConsumerBTL and Regulated Bridge):
- We’re increasing the maximum LTV on all products from 60% to 65%.
- We’re reintroducing interest only payments on our personal finance products.
- Please note, for second charge applications, where any element of the loan is for debt consolidation we won’t be able to offer an Interest Only product, this will have to be on a Capital and Repayment.
Commercial finance products (Business BTL, Commercial and Semi-Commercial and Unregulated Bridges):
- We’re launching a 0.65% bridge on residential property with a max LTV of 50%.
- Following on from your feedback we’re simplifying our property types. There will now be a ‘Standard’ and ‘Non Standard’ model instead of our current ABC. A’s and B’s will become Standard and C’s will become Non-Standard with a 10% max LTV reduction from Standard. This will initially just be across our Buy to Let and Homeowner Business Loans however we’ll be looking to roll this out across all products soon.