I have great news regarding our new products being launched on Monday, Please find attached the 5 New Rate Cards (these are showing on the website now), we will be sending out a broker brief later today to our marketing database but I wanted to ensure you had the full details first.
These changes apply from Monday 18 January.
- A new 75% LTV limited edition £500k max loan (max property value £750k) product being added to our Standard W1 range – priced at 3.44% with a 2% fee (Replaces existing Ltd edition) this is a pay rate product!
- Reduced pricing on W1 (Specialist HMO/MUFB) range by 10 basis points – rates now start from 3.54% with 1.5% fee
- 80% LTV Products added to our W1 Standard Range – Max loan size £250k (80% product only available for purchases) Product fee can be added to the loan. Rates start from 4.04% with 1.5% fee.
- Re-enter Short Term Let and Expat Markets – these will initially be distributed on a Semi Exclusive basis through some key packager partners (contact us for details if you need to place a case)
- Current limited edition product range ( 65% & 70%) being removed
- New Build loans will be restricted to a maximum 65% LTV from Monday 18/1/21
Products being withdrawn and New builds at 75% will be unavailable for new case submissions from the close of business today, Friday 15th January. Cases keyed on the portal prior to this will be honoured where required on the current product range, subject to a completed application form and the £150 app fee being received by Wednesday 27th January.