‘Be GI’ conference from Paymentshield
Conference Agenda and Speakers
The ‘Be GI’ virtual conference will give you insight into how the market has changed in the last year and what you, as advisers, can be doing to get the most out of your GI business.
The conference will bring together a mix of industry professionals for a full schedule of panel discussions.
Topics being discussed will range from the impact of COVID-19, objection handling, the changes in the Buy-To-Let market and where it’s heading next, as well as how advisers can leverage social media to help drive client engagement and support your business in the long term.
Speakers for the event include:
- Martin Reynolds, CEO, SimplyBiz
- Andy Walton, Protection Proposition Director, MAB
- Paul Sherman, Proposition Director, Openwork
- Daniel Wenham, Principal, Wenham Mortgages
- Tom Belcher, Protection Specialist, Allegro Mortgages
- Darrel Welch, Managing Director, MIAC Analytics
- Simon Thomas, Head of Sales and Development, The Right Mortgage
- Roger Morris, Distribution Director, OneSavings Bank
- Matt Hardman, Director, The Buy to Let Broker
- Sam Davison, General Insurance Broker, Beaulieu Wealth Management
- Amanda Simcox, Protection Specialist, S J Mortgages Solutions Ltd
- Nicola Goody, Premier Financial Group Ltd
- Aleka Gutzmore, Financial Adviser, Moneysprite
- Nick Terry, Senior Marketing Executive, Mortgage Intelligence
There’s also going to be the opportunity to attend expo booths where you can find out more about Paymentshield’s latest offers, including online card pay and the recent partnership with Sky.
To register for the event CLICK HERE