We’ve made significant improvements to our product range as of Tuesday 1st December to support your broker partners and their customers in the lead up to Christmas.
Please can all webpages, criteria guides on helpdesks be updated accordingly to reflect the new information.
To secure one of our existing products, brokers must have an agreed Decision in Principle submitted to “DIP Illustration Produced” status by 6pm on Monday 30th November, with their chosen product selected.
The Full Mortgage Applications for those cases must be submitted with fees paid by 6pm on Friday 4th December.
Product change highlights:
- Rate reductions – rates now starting at 2.98%
- 85% LTV – rates reduced and now available on 2 year fixed
- The return of Pepper 24 products at 80% LTV… back by popular demand!
- Free Valuations – now extended to our Pepper 24 products… It’s Christmas after all
- DMP – We have increased our Debt Management range LTV to 75%
- Pepper 6 is back! – Meaning we can consider defaults & CCJs registered as recently as six months ago for customers with recent financial blips
A valuation can also be instructed at any time in the process by the broker themselves, once an application has been assessed, so if they are confident their customer’s documents will be verified, they can save further time.
Added with our incredibly strong service levels (evidenced on our service levels page) – of 24 hour turnarounds at every stage of the process, your advisers can be confident of a quick decision and a timely transaction.
Please find attached relevant product guides.
As always thank you very much for your ongoing support. We very much appreciate it.